1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Language unit 1 January exam lessons

Discussion in 'English' started by lizfee, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    Has anyone got any resources/lesosn plans on revision for this? I have lots to swap/share...just seem to have reached "the wall" with planning lessons for it..Would love a fresh perspective from someone fabulous, thanks in advance xx

2. I am in the same predicament, I would be very grateful for any help. I have tried setting independent challenges which did not work. They are resitting in January, so they have already done alot of the work and the revision etc. As they are the D grade and below students, I really have my work cut out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheersx[​IMG]
    adel_123@hotmail.co.uk

3. Aw no it is becoming a nightmare!:(

4. sunflower48

sunflower48 New commenter

Indeed. Surely that is the job of a teacher to look how you improve your D students to a C grade.
    Sometimes you have to do the work yourself!
    Manc I'm surprised you have not answered all these 'who has got some work they have already done to help me'
    requests!!!!

5. sunflower48

sunflower48 New commenter

Indeed. Surely that is the job of a teacher to look how you improve your D students to a C grade.
    Sometimes you have to do the work yourself!
    Manc I'm surprised you have not answered all these 'who has got some work they have already done to help me'
    requests!!!!!

6. Sharing resources and working with others is an important part of teaching. Sometimes it is helpful just to another person's approach, if only for inspiration! I work extremely hard for my students, I would certainly never rely on other people to "do the work" for me!

7. alot?This bothers me when I see it in the maths forum. I didn't expect to find it in the English forum.

8. Please forgive my typing error...You must have a lot of time on your hands!!

9. https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/446889/6118219.aspx#6118219

Don't take it so personally. Yours was just the most recent.