1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lakeland

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Dec 26, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Sale, got gold and silver stars!! And lots more, just spent over £100 there!! But no poach pods!!

2. Look... you have 5 days to go before the Lakelan Promise kicks in!

You know, the one all you poach podders swore to last year (and the year before....)
    No more gratuitous Lakelanding and ABSOLUTELY no more cruelly joyous Lakeland posting!
    So enjoy you gold and silver stars (were they real by the way, at that price?)... you won't be going back in there any time soon!

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Unfortunately, there is one in Eastbourne!!

4. Oh no! P'raps you should consider moving house???
    Not here though - we have one in Nam now. It's been there for a couple of years. And now I have remembered that.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh The Pledge The Pledge!!

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I never took the pledge cos I hate poached eggs!!

6. I remember thinking poaching pods were odd, but everyone seemed to love them, here and in RL!
    So I went in just to see what all the fuss was about... and got seduced by the white tinware with the blue rim. I remember my Nana's pie plates and so just sort of bought 1 or 3 of everything. Really easy as they were on offer at the time!
    So my personal pledge was bakeware based... and I haven't quite failed, just buckled a little [​IMG]