1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lagerfeld says Strauss-Kahn simply'horny'

Discussion in 'Personal' started by norakitty123, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dressmaker Karl Lagerfeld has described his frifinishDominique Strauss-Kahn as charming and sweet - unless you are a lady.Defending the French politician against sex assault allegations, Lagerfeld told school.com that every one politicians are horny."They get sexyfrom politics, fromchronic," said the eccentric German fashionista, famous for his snowy hair and large sunglasses.Lagerfeld added that Strauss-Kahn, whose hopes of changing into next French president were dashed when he was accutilized in ny of forcing a hotel maid to offer him oral sex, has "unbelievable charms"."he's really charming. He's fun, he's great. He's a sweet guy - so long as you are not a lady. that is the issue."The sex assault case in ny collapsed over credibility issues ofthe maid and last Saturday Strauss-Kahn was able finally to go away the U.S. for Paris."i really like DSK. i really like his wife. they're wonderfulpeople and once they came back to Paris I sent them flowers," Lagerfeld said. "But you understand, for individuals in politics, it is very embarrassing."

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

What's a frifinish?

3. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

end of a working week?

4. harsh-but-fair

5. harsh-but-fair

Can anyone help with 'accutilized' ?

6. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

a wee Scottish man commenting on his fellow mans drinking and whether he is nearing his limit?

'acc -u - tilized?

7. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Sorry. Can anyone help me with my 'sexyfrom' and a bad dose of 'fromchronic'?

8. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

''sexyfrom'' a new version of the old Age/sex/location - sex'y'from?

'fromchronic' - symptoms of a illness spread by French kissing. as in you will 'fromchronic' around the edges of the mouth.