1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lack of iBoard resources?

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by edulou, Nov 20, 2017.

1. edulou

edulou New commenter

Hi all,

I am a fully paid-up subscriber to the iBoard service. Today I tried to access a link to an interactive activity for capacity that I had used last year in a lesson. I was redirected to a page telling me how great iBoard is; yet no resource.

I tried searching and it is no longer there. iBoard members were told we would still have access to our resources through the Elements section... but yes, you guessed it, it wasn't there either.

What is going on? I despise the new layout of the tes resources sections. I can't find specific resources; they seem to be randomly all mixed up, without the ability to narrow the search in any useful way!

Unless this changes, I will be cancelling my subscription and sticking with Twin kl, a much more organised web site!

2. jemmadaniels

jemmadaniels New commenter Staff Member

3. cobber10

cobber10 New commenter

I am driven demented looking for your iboard resources

I signed up for a subscription thinknig I could access them

Followed above link which looks like it is broken

How do I cancel my subscription to this heap of ...

4. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @cobber10,

Sorry that you are experiencing problems. Have you contacted the Customer Services Team about accessing the resources? I have forwarded the details of your post to the team. If you need to get in touch with Customer Services regarding your request please can you email help@tes.com? Thank you.