1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Labels 'programmes for Primary schools

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Dori, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    can you help me ? I am once again looking to make life and APP easier for my school. Pupil targets and observation notes can become disorganised with pieces of papers around their books. It one falls out, it is v frustrating. I have a vista laptop and am looking for invest in a labels programme for the purposes I mentioned above. Recommendations welcome.

2. Hi everyone,
    can you help me ? I am once again looking to make life and APP easier for my school. Pupil targets and observation notes can become disorganised with pieces of papers around their books. It one falls out, it is v frustrating. I have a vista laptop and am looking for invest in a labels programme for the purposes I mentioned above. Recommendations welcome.

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

I think you can use Word for printing labels, with ready made templates based on standard sizes/layouts and manufacturers label sheet codes - if that is what you asking?