1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kyle Brown CiDA Rant and Rave resource

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by chrisryall, Jul 11, 2017.

1. chrisryall

chrisryall New commenter

Hi, apologies if this isn't the best way to contact an author but I couldn't see another option.

I like the idea of this CiDA product by Kyle Brown, https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/cida-teaching-kit-rave-and-rant-11555293 but before spending up to £70 I'd like to see a few more screenshots, or even a sample of one lesson.

Does it include the videos on how to construct elements?

Thanks Kyle Brown if you see this or anyone who knows a better way to contact authors.

2. A1EnglishResources

A1EnglishResources New commenter

I'll post this in the Tes authors' Facebook group, Chris - might get a response there.

3. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

You could try clicking on his username and clicking the 'start a conversation' button to contact him. You could also email help@tes.com and they will be able to contact the author on your behalf.

4. chrisryall

chrisryall New commenter

Krazikas likes this.
  5. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

We really do need an easier way of contacting authors. Imagine how many people have tried and just given up!

biowriterab likes this.