1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kuwait Embassy visa agencies

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by spannerintheworks, Jul 30, 2019.

1. spannerintheworks

spannerintheworks New commenter

I have a visa to work as a teacher in Kuwait, but I need an agency to take my paperwork to the FCO and then submit to the Kuwait Embassy and to get my visa stamped. could someone please give me the name of an agency you could recommend please, or point me in the direction of a place where I can find a list of such agencies please? Thanks.

2. february31st

february31st Established commenter

You can start on the FCO now by using the Link Below, fast and save yourself some money.

https://www.gov.uk/get-document-legalised

It is better to attend the Kuwaiti Embassy in person when completing an application for the first time. I advice new staff to attend one of the Chinese Visa Center here in the UK in person for the final application as minor errors in the process can be fixed on the spot. You can always contact the school to ask their advice as they will have agents they use themselves.

I have just found out I need to get children's Birth Certificates and my marriage licence notarised and legalised for my next contract renewal!