1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kuching

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by 032371, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Does anyone know anything about living in Kuching and what sort of package the international schools there would provide for a coordinator?

2. Does anyone know anything about living in Kuching and what sort of package the international schools there would provide for a coordinator?

3. Sorry, don't know any specifics but would love to be able to live in Kuching or Sibu if I could: Sarawak is definitely my favourite part of Malaysia. Good luck to you if you've a chance to go there. Would love to here how you get on if you do.

4. Kuching would be a lovely place to live.
    I met a few teachers from the international primary school there a few years ago- at the time they were locally recruited Malaysian teachers, the school was just taking on the IPC. It all seemed to be at quite an early stage of development, but may well be different now, this would have been about 4 years ago.
    Have you considered Miri or KK at all?