1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS5 resources

Discussion in 'English' started by anna_wex, Mar 9, 2011.

1. anna_wex

anna_wex New commenter

Hi,
    Sorry for being the quiet member of the group so far - coursework has been taking over my life in the last few weeks! I agree with much that has been already said especially about creating coherent resources that are easy to locate on the site. I'm really looking forward to helping to make the KS5 resource sections of the website a bit more useful - as Beth pointed out earlier currently if you search this area you get some useful but mis-placed primary resources but not a lot else!
    With this in mind I've volunteered to create a resource pack to help teach Handmaid's Tale. I know quite a few TES panel members teach A-Level so I was wondering if anyone has some useful bits and bobs lying around which could be included. Please get in touch if you do.
    Anna

2. anna_wex

anna_wex New commenter

Hi,
    Sorry for being the quiet member of the group so far - coursework has been taking over my life in the last few weeks! I agree with much that has been already said especially about creating coherent resources that are easy to locate on the site. I'm really looking forward to helping to make the KS5 resource sections of the website a bit more useful - as Beth pointed out earlier currently if you search this area you get some useful but mis-placed primary resources but not a lot else!
    With this in mind I've volunteered to create a resource pack to help teach Handmaid's Tale. I know quite a few TES panel members teach A-Level so I was wondering if anyone has some useful bits and bobs lying around which could be included. Please get in touch if you do.
    Anna