1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 Pressure questions

Discussion in 'Science' started by amydameyduck, Nov 4, 2007.

1. After planning what I thought was a really good lesson on my first week of teaching practice, half the class was missing for a gifted and talented day out. All I could do was the work that I had planned, but now I have to redo the lesson for the rest of the class who weren't there. What i've been looking for are some questions on pressure & calculations that would occupy the students who were there for the lesson while I can make sure the ones who weren't there have the notes they need etc.

I was thinking practice SAT questions, but the questions relating to pressure are incorporated into other irrelevent questions. I've searched online with no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has an interesting, longish worksheet or such like I could use.
    Thanks in advance,
    Amy

2. After planning what I thought was a really good lesson on my first week of teaching practice, half the class was missing for a gifted and talented day out. All I could do was the work that I had planned, but now I have to redo the lesson for the rest of the class who weren't there. What i've been looking for are some questions on pressure & calculations that would occupy the students who were there for the lesson while I can make sure the ones who weren't there have the notes they need etc.

I was thinking practice SAT questions, but the questions relating to pressure are incorporated into other irrelevent questions. I've searched online with no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has an interesting, longish worksheet or such like I could use.
    Thanks in advance,
    Amy

3. Orion

Orion New commenter