1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 National Curriculum levels

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by deiseshel, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I am rejigging our schools KS3 SOW and the level sheets we are using are very out of date. Does anyone have any up to date level sheets that I could use?

Thank you.
    [​IMG]

2. Hi all,
    I am rejigging our schools KS3 SOW and the level sheets we are using are very out of date. Does anyone have any up to date level sheets that I could use?

Thank you.
    [​IMG]

3. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

Given the suspension of the PoS there are no "up to date" levels AFAICS.

4. I understand that but teachers must still be using some method to level their pupils...

5. portandlemon

portandlemon New commenter

Each school will have a different marking policy and I'm sure yours does as well. Some schools will use some APP sheets, some schools will track against levels and sub levels and some schools will use A*, A, B, C etc. What exactly is it that you want? Mark Sheets? Level Descriptors? Considering we don't know what you teach that would be very difficult. Try mapping some "I Can" statements to your units of work and group the levels depending on your school's marking policy.

Failing that, use the assessment sheets in teach-ict.com