1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 Music pupil self evalutation

Discussion in 'Music' started by rebmadrid, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Anyone got any ideas for a simple self evaluation sheet for topics in Music KS3? I use (loosely) Music Matters - I don't know where to start, what tone to take etc

2. Give me some more details of what you want or topics and I will send you some/ email?
    Sheena

3. Splode

Splode New commenter

Could you send one to me too please?

4. Me too please :0)

5. erp77

erp77 New commenter

Could you maybe put some of these great resources on the TES resource section then we could all share?

6. I'm trying to re-plan what we do with regard to self-assessment in KS3 Music at our School. I'm looking to build a generic Self Assessment/Evaluation form for students to fill-out at the end of each topic, with some reference to level descriptors (for the evaluation of the work, not the work itself). Any suggestions or examples gratefully received.

7. OK - if anyone is mailing me I can't pick it up. Every time I go to look at my email the little disc just spins round and round.
    Ive shared these resources on the Teaching Resources page. Search for "diary of progress" and you should see them.

8. We use S.I.T. Strength (current Level), Improvements and Target (new Level). ONce a half term. The whole school does it.

9. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

I loved the reference to Pachelbel's Cannon. Does it work like Hiram Maxim's Pom Pom?
    (I normally desist from pointing out typos, but in resources that are going to be distributed to kids and that could be seen by Ofsted, I hope my point won't be taken amiss.)