1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 Maths EP level papers

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Bnhy, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Does anyone know where I can get some of the past papers or materials for the EP level at KS3 Maths.

I have never seen them or come across them and need to get hold of them for a bright pupil.

Many thanks for any help.

2. DM

DM New commenter

Good luck with that. The extension papers were abolished in 2003.

3. Thanks for the info, i had no idea. Also when you look at the level descriptions and they talk about an EP level is this out of date now?

4. DM

DM New commenter

If you are really keen, you could print out all the Level 9 questions from Testbase.

5. Thank you for that I shall use Testbase.

6. DM

DM New commenter

Are you using the latest materials?
    Look here:
    http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/downloader/ded0a20eb9380ce167ae919b000fe132.pdf

7. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

I have all of the extension papers from 1992 to 2003 in my ridiculous SATS Archive.

I could photocopy them but it would cost you (not too much).

Email adamcreen at hotmail dot com if interested.

8. DM

DM New commenter

A generous offer to give up your time to slave over the photocopier adam but what would be the point? Surely there are better ways to stretch an able child than make them plough through tests that were consigned to the scrapheap years ago.

9. adamcreen

I agree, DM, but this is what the OP was after

10. Thank you for that generous offer but do not worry, I shall go down the Test base route.
    Thanks for all the replies.

11. Hi there!
    I am a Year 9 math teacher working in the UK. Recently read you have a SATS Archive full of papers. My EP level maths student is going to sit the EP math test in the near future. Would you be kind enough to send me 2 to 3 EP past papers on my email address: "aneesh.jatar@gmail.com".
    Thanking you,
    Aneesh Jatar

12. adamcreen

and don't bother asking me - my SATS archive is non-electronic and I'm never going to photocopy anything for anyone unless I get paid. Sorry!

13. gareth_shipley

gareth_shipley New commenter

Hello

Do you still have the ks3 maths sat extension EP papers available? Thanks.

14. adamcreen

15. gareth_shipley

gareth_shipley New commenter

Hi. sorry....should have mentioned that I am interested in paying a fee if that is required?

16. adamcreen

No, sorry