1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3/iGCSE Science Technicians Guide

Discussion in 'Science' started by PKooner, Jan 13, 2016.

1. PKooner

PKooner New commenter

Hi,
    I am a volunteer teacher from the UK working for a charity (a home for girls from underprivileged backgrounds) in South East Asia. My pupils are working roughly to iGCSE/KS3 level and we have kindly been granted use of the local university labs for running science practicals. I am not a trained technician and cannot enable any support for drafting specific technician instructions that I am struggling with.

Does anyone know of a guide I can purchase or better still download off-line (for free since we are a charity)? or possibly email me technician notes for iGCSE science/chemistry.

Any help is much appreciated.

2. Carlsberg

Carlsberg New commenter

Morning
    I have a publication from the RSC consisting of 60 classic chemistry experiments ( with technician instructions and safety tips).
    E mail me on Mark.Silcox@rgotc.edu.om
    Cheers

3. msuxg

msuxg New commenter

Most of the experiments from Classic Chemistry Experiments, and many more, are available to download for free on Learn Chemistry.

4. Jameslabtech

Jameslabtech New commenter