1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 German Textbooks

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by macauley22, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Already posted in the HOD forum!!

Hi All, This is my first post on here. We are currently running German as an extracurricular activity, currently we produce our own resources and use them without the aid of textbooks however I really want the club to advance thus begin using textbooks to consolidate learning. But as it is an extracurricular activity we don't have any budget :( So I am wondering if anyone has any old, unused textbooks just sitting in their store cupboard could you please help us out. I am sure those of you who have ran extra curricular activities you know how hard it is! We are going to do a raffle to get some sort of budget. We may be able to buy them (depending on price) or for those who are feeling generous as I know sometimes they are unsellable for any reason however that would not bother us. We only need about 10/15. Feel free to email me at: macauley22@hotmail.co.uk

2. Already posted in the HOD forum!!

Hi All, This is my first post on here. We are currently running German as an extracurricular activity, currently we produce our own resources and use them without the aid of textbooks however I really want the club to advance thus begin using textbooks to consolidate learning. But as it is an extracurricular activity we don't have any budget :( So I am wondering if anyone has any old, unused textbooks just sitting in their store cupboard could you please help us out. I am sure those of you who have ran extra curricular activities you know how hard it is! We are going to do a raffle to get some sort of budget. We may be able to buy them (depending on price) or for those who are feeling generous as I know sometimes they are unsellable for any reason however that would not bother us. We only need about 10/15. Feel free to email me at: macauley22@hotmail.co.uk