1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 Easter work

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by sugasian, Mar 24, 2020.

1. sugasian

sugasian New commenter

Hi,

I am trying to put something together for KS3 to do over the Easter break (non-compulsory, but hopefully will keep some of them busy when there isn't much else to do!).

Apologies if there is already another thread on this, but I am sure I am not the only one doing this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

puzzles, fitness videos, crafty things maybe?

3. msuxg

msuxg New commenter

4. dingo73

dingo73 New commenter

Art tasks - type in - 30 or 100 day drawing challenge, 30 day photography challenge. Loads of ideas pop up.

5. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Senior commenter

Have a look at my resources Easter Holidays or Smarties.

6. gilderbeast2000

gilderbeast2000 New commenter

They are kids. Let them have some free time. I know you said it was optional but some students may still feel pressured to do it.

I work in an expensive private school. Our HT told us no work over Easter for students. Everyone is stressed now obviously so let them relax.

steely1 and ACOYEAR8 like this.
  7. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Senior commenter

I agree. Funnily though, I had a look at my classes who are doing on line work and over 20% had logged on and done something even though it's holiday time. I reckon, put it out there in case.