1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 DT Schemes of Work UPDATES NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by claire5494, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hello! I am in desperate need for help, I have a new post in a small school - the only dt teacher and running the show from 2 mobiles - one being for food with 6 all different ovens....................madness i know, but i love the school
    If anyone has some schemes, plans, tracking - anything to help I would really appreciate it
    Thanks
    Desperate Claire!

2. Hello! I am in desperate need for help, I have a new post in a small school - the only dt teacher and running the show from 2 mobiles - one being for food with 6 all different ovens....................madness i know, but i love the school
    If anyone has some schemes, plans, tracking - anything to help I would really appreciate it
    Thanks
    Desperate Claire!

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I have a Y7 SoW for RM on TES resources. What are your other subject and facilities like?
    Might be able to dig you out a Y7 book/scheme for food... x

4. That would be fantastic! Thats very kind, facilities are getting better, i have been drilling for more resources so we have a laser cutter but water pipe burst from the ice! - brother innov machine - 2D design - a decent printer and heat press - a few oldie sewing machines. I need to really organise it all - SOW - plans - Booklets and programme of study.........do you think this could ever be possible? or am i still holding onto my NQT naivety from last year?

thank you very much
    x

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

PM me your email address and I'll see what I can do :)