1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 Business / Enterprise Level descriptors

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by gailharrison, Jan 7, 2011.

1. gailharrison

gailharrison New commenter

Hi!

I know as it's not part of a traditional curriculum there are no formal National Strategy level descriptor for KS3 Enterprise. Does anybody out there have a set that they've created and wouldn't mind sharing with me? If not for Enterprise specifically, then business would probably be a good starting point!

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Gail

2. I have a colleague who produced some earlier this year. Send me your email and I'll ask her to send it on.

Richard

3. gailharrison

gailharrison New commenter

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Email address is gharrison@cityacademy.co.uk

Gail

4. Don't know if its what you're looking for but I came up with some G&T criteria for business and enterprise - any good?

5. I'm sorry to join the bandwagon, but could I have a copy too? We're a business and enterprise college and from next year will be teaching Year 8 and Year 9 Enterprise and Business - I'd really appreciate any help/ideas you could offer:
    jchristopher@denes.suffolk.sch.uk

Many thanks in anticipation.
    If anyone out there runs a similar course to KS3 and would welcome a visit from a curious student (i.e. me!) I'd love to hear from you.

6. any chance I could be cheeky and have a copy as well thanks

cursong@westcraven.lancs.sch.uk
    we are starting to teach enterprise next yr in 7/8/9 and would love some guidance

7. Dear All,,
    Any chance I could get a copy too?
    Many thanks!
    N

Naila_hussain@hotmail.com

8. Please could I have a copy?

aashton86@gmail.com

Thanks

9. bazgha

bazgha New commenter

10. I would also like to request a copy of the Business Studies Level descriptors you mentioned your colleague has produced. I would be really grateful. Please can you send it to mfcuk2@yahoo.co.uk.
    Many thanks!
    Malcolm

11. Hi There,
    Just wondered whether you might be able to send me a copy.
    sdalton@bcc.uk.com
    Many thanks in advance.

12. RKM

RKM

I think I did request this but I didn't get it.
    businesstuition@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

13. lwebley

lwebley New commenter

I have just recently seen this post. Is it possible to have a copy of this resource. We at a brand new school and are delivery business and enterprise at KS3. Or if you are no longer have this, does anyone else have a copy.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lorraine lwebley@kingsolomonibs.com