1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 APP tracker?

Discussion in 'English' started by nelzbit, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I have recently been asked by my HOD to take on the task of developing APP across our department (English). APP hasn't been used properly and is a bit of a mess at the moment.
    I need to create trackers, student-friendly grids etc. The grids won't be a problem but I have absolutely no idea how to go about setting up a tracker.
    Does anyone have an exemplar that I could steal?
    It'll be much appreciated!

2. I have recently been asked by my HOD to take on the task of developing APP across our department (English). APP hasn't been used properly and is a bit of a mess at the moment.
    I need to create trackers, student-friendly grids etc. The grids won't be a problem but I have absolutely no idea how to go about setting up a tracker.
    Does anyone have an exemplar that I could steal?
    It'll be much appreciated!

3. manc

manc New commenter

Oh Lord - you have my pity. What a total ballache.

4. GloriaSunshine

GloriaSunshine New commenter

I tried to use one of these but it's just too time consuming. Moreover, it didn't tell me anything I couldn't see just by looking at an exercise book. Useful for NQTs, I think. The mark book is on www.glosenglish.org

5. manc

manc New commenter

Did anyone go into teaching with a burning desire to create trackers?
    Thought not.

6. GloriaSunshine

GloriaSunshine New commenter

You wouldn't think so, but somewhere along the line, SMT seem to acquire such a desire.

7. manc

manc New commenter

Because they have made a Faustian pact.

8. SRN

SRN New commenter