1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS3 and KS4 Computing Resources

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by HeatonMoorDigital, Mar 22, 2016.

1. HeatonMoorDigital

HeatonMoorDigital New commenter

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. colwynexile

colwynexile Occasional commenter

Roll up, roll up. time to take part in the Easter Quiz! (wrong use of exclamation mark apparently, just as well I'm a secondary school teacher isn't it)

Can you post the reason the mods pulled this section? Mods, you're NOT allowed to take part (obviously), however the rest of the congregation are allowed to join in. I'll go first;

He's selling a program that will let a micro:bit access an I-phone running ios 9.3 and by-pass the encryption, turn it into a zombie phone that keeps ringing Nicky Morgan to ask if she's seriously expecting 6th form kids who aren't taking A Level maths to take half an A Level in maths.

3. HeatonMoorDigital

HeatonMoorDigital New commenter

You are quite correct colwynexile. My assembly code mirco-bit experiementation to Nicky is currently in beta mode..only goes to Gove so far..need a new object I think?
    Anyway, computing colleagues, programming, systems, comms, KS3 Computing, GCSE Assessments, A Level etc...here to help (if I can) just get in touch....ok mods?

4. tjra

tjra Occasional commenter

The mods do seem to be getting over-zealous of late. Do we have a new eager beaver one or something?

5. madcat

madcat Occasional commenter

No, I think posters (including myself) have just become a bit stupider - must be the hot weather