1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ks2 to ks3 two levels of progress

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by seekaye, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi can anyone point me in the direction of the national averages for this indicator
    i found one website that said it was a terrifying 59% in 2007 but couldn't find any more data
    thanks

2. Hi can anyone point me in the direction of the national averages for this indicator
    i found one website that said it was a terrifying 59% in 2007 but couldn't find any more data
    thanks

3. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

4. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

sorry, forgot to say look at page 11 of s/sheet

5. Suprising when you think teachers can just flog kids throughout year 6 to pass internal tests and make the results up themselves isnt it?
    Im sure aswell some are managing to just add 2-2.5% per year in their school to show progress,.....
    Poor old kids
    Data trumps empowering pupils nowadays it seems

6. Many thanks strawbs, exactly what i needed.
    Betamale - i'm not looking forward to being held accountable for progress from ks2 teacher assessments when the current y7 sats boycott cohort reach GCSE...

7. My outlook on much of education nowadays:
    As long as he/she takes the car through the car wash, dusts the dashboard and put a new air freshener in prior to sale he/she can let the new owener worry about the faulty engine and gear box once the cash is in the bank and they are some distance down the road.