1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 Science Scheme of work

Discussion in 'Science' started by evilone, Mar 16, 2009.

1. is there such a thing as an up to date (APP opportunities signposted) science scheme of work for KS2?
    I am a secondary trained teacher in a KS2/3 school, the KS3 is lovely, familiar and written, the KS2 is 'work in progress' and i cant find anything i like.

2. is there such a thing as an up to date (APP opportunities signposted) science scheme of work for KS2?
    I am a secondary trained teacher in a KS2/3 school, the KS3 is lovely, familiar and written, the KS2 is 'work in progress' and i cant find anything i like.

3. Hi, I have just been searching for the same thing for KS2 (& KS1) and have just come across your post. Did you ever get anywhere with your search and if so, can you point me in the right direction too?
    Thanks!!

4. I had a similar problem a few years ago (couldn't find a suitable KS1 and/or KS2 practical science scheme) so I put a small team together, wrote the scheme and published it on line. We offer over 70 free resources so potential customers can get an accurate flavour of what we are all about. Just visit www.sigmascience.co.uk and see what you think - I hope it helps.

5. Thanks Sigma1 for this resource - it's all just brilliant, and just what I need to work with and inspire my KS2 students and staff!