1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 Phase Leader Cover Letter

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by mikes79, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I am currently in the process of writing my cover letter for a KS2 Phase leader and Math Coordinator and I have become a little stuck.
    If anyone has completed one of these cover letters I would love to be able to have a look at it, just to get my ideas flowing.

Cheers,

Mike

2. I am currently in the process of writing my cover letter for a KS2 Phase leader and Math Coordinator and I have become a little stuck.
    If anyone has completed one of these cover letters I would love to be able to have a look at it, just to get my ideas flowing.

Cheers,

Mike

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Actually I'm a bit stuck on how to phrase one part of an application, but forget this looking at other people's for ideas thing.

If anyone is a bit bored this holidays and would like to write it for me, I'm open to offers.

:)

4. Collaboration and working through and with other teacher's ideas is also a part of teaching. I also don't find it sad (your words) to ask for help. I was only asking for some help and I really don't appreciate the glib and dismissive manner of your reply. If you don't have anything constructive to share with me I would rather you not write anything.

sioj likes this.
  5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

But you aren't asking for help to clarify your own ideas. You aren't asking for collaboration. You are asking for someone else's letter, which cannot possibly inspire you to write yours as you won't have the same experiences and hopefully won't be applying to the same school.

Use the person spec. and/or job description for inspiration of what to cover and your own experiences for inspiration of what to write.

There is loads of good advice on the jobseekers part of the forum.

But my offer still stands if anyone has nothing to do...I'm bored of writing mine (hence being on here) so might have some more chocolate instead.

6. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Heads visit these boards, we know plagiarism occurs. I had 4 people give the same lesson once at interview - none of them got the job- I'd seen it on these boards. middlemarch's advice is good. We can spot plagiarised applications and they're binned. If you can't write the letter don't apply for the job. By all means write your letter and ask someone on here to look at it for you. I've done that before and I know plenty of other heads who are very helpful and willing to do so. Such as Muddlemarch.

7. frymeariver

frymeariver New commenter

And I thought you two were friends!

8. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Ooops! She'll kill me, hadn't spotted that.

9. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Just biding my time...