1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ks2 PE games without balls/equipment?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by reddo25, Feb 21, 2009.

1. My mind is a blank. Can only think of tag. Any ideas gratefully received. Got left with class of 30 the other day outside, chilly day, no PE equipment. I know the cat and mouse one - where class divides into lines and makes lanes one way, then rotates to make lines the other way and one child is a cat, the other a mouse - but lots of kids then standing still.

2. My mind is a blank. Can only think of tag. Any ideas gratefully received. Got left with class of 30 the other day outside, chilly day, no PE equipment. I know the cat and mouse one - where class divides into lines and makes lanes one way, then rotates to make lines the other way and one child is a cat, the other a mouse - but lots of kids then standing still.

3. DFC

DFC New commenter

4. fab208

fab208 New commenter

Really? Absolutely NO equipment?

5. Only because our outdoor PE container had frozen shut! Thanks poster for link.