1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 outcomes in table format?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lilypie, Nov 12, 2019.

1. lilypie

lilypie New commenter

Hi, am hoping someone can help. I've been away from KS2 for a number of years and struggling to get my head round the new curriculum. I teach in a middle school but because of the needs of my children (SEND), am mainly following Year 3 and 4 curriculum for English and Maths. I'm trying to find the outcomes for the year, split by term, in some sort of table format or grid. White Rose has something slightly similar but not quite what I'm after.

It would really help me in terms of planning for coverage and for assessment to have the outcomes in this format rather than just a list which is all I seem to be able to find online - any help or guidance so very gratefully received!

Apparently I can make them in a marksheet on SIMS but I'm just not up to speed with that yet and would rather have a word or excel file that I can tweak.

Thanks for any help

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

You won't find objectives split by term unless you refer to a published scheme of work as there is no defined order of teaching the objectives.
    You could have a look at something like Hamilton trust which will provide long and medium term plans which might be useful

3. lilypie

lilypie New commenter

Thank you - I'd forgotten about Hamilton I'll have a look there. I wasn't so worried about it being split termly, just wanted it in a table or grid. It just helps the way I work to see things visually, mark things off both in terms of coverage and individual assessment if that makes sense. I may need to get my head around SIMS after all...!