1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 musicals virtually given away

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sir Cumference, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference Occasional commenter

Thousands of schools purchase my music via www.onemoretime.biz – a massive thank you!

I only have approximately 25 copies of full KS2 musical packs left and am currently offering them to anyone almost free of charge in order to clear shelves for other publications. In these times of appalling school budgets this could be ‘an offer you can’t refuse’.

Both musical are very highly acclaimed. For example, ‘Samson Power’ was a runner-up (out of almost 5,000 entries) in the UK Songwriting Contest, and it has been performed in New York

‘Samson Power’ and ‘Arthur’s Knights and the Dragon’ were previously sold for approx. £80 each when a performance rights licence was required. I am offering them to you for £5 each + p&p on a ‘first come, first saved’ basis.

I hope the TES moderators will allow this message to be published on the website as I am making no profit by virtually giving away my musicals.

Please go to http://www.onemoretime.biz/musicals-for-children.htm to listen to all the songs, to read full details of the packs and to order.

Thank you

Brian Beresford

Musician/ Former Primary headteacher

2. Sir Cumference

Thanks for immediate responses and orders, I hope those who ordered are happy with the musicals.

Still a few left - 'first come, first served'

3. Sir Cumference

If anyone would like me to email free copies of the scripts and PowerPoint versions of the words for all the songs for the above musicals please let me know via info@onemoretime.biz

You could then read the scripts in addition to listening to the songs on the website before deciding if you would like to order.

Still approx 20 of each left.