1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 Musical/Summer Production Ideas

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lulatroll, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Hi,

I'm an NQT who has been asked to help organise our KS2 summer production (approx 70 children).

Can anyone recommend scripts for musical productions? (School is willing to buy something in if necessary, although I'm not sure on a budget...!).

We have a very mixed intake and quite a high proportion of EAL pupils so something very visual would be best.

Thanks!

:)

2. Hi,

I'm an NQT who has been asked to help organise our KS2 summer production (approx 70 children).

Can anyone recommend scripts for musical productions? (School is willing to buy something in if necessary, although I'm not sure on a budget...!).

We have a very mixed intake and quite a high proportion of EAL pupils so something very visual would be best.

Thanks!

:)

3. Go to the outoftheark.com website. They have some great musicals. Cinderella & Rockerfella is a firm favourite - brilliant!