1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 music medium term planning

Discussion in 'Music' started by Cerydwen, May 20, 2011.

1. I've been searching online for detailed medium-term planning for the KS2 music units of work, but have been unable to find very much that usefully breaks down the QCA units into more detailed sub-units. I feel relatively confident to proceed with my ideas and plan using the QCA units of work, but would feel happier if I could plan from a more detailed document, to ensure I cover all the bases. Does anyone know where I can source more detailed objectives?
    Thanks!

2. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

my medium term plans are based on the qca targets - you are welcome to have a copy if you send me your email address. They might be a starting point for you

3. Thank you so much - that would be brilliant!

4. sparklepig2002

plans sent

5. Thank you! I'll be sure to send you copies of my adjustments, as and when they happen!

6. sparklepig2002

many thanks

7. Hi
    Please could I have a copy of your SOW/ termly plans for KS2, have only worked with KS3.
    My email address is veeyendoll@gmail.com
    Thanking you
    Vingo

8. Hi, please could I have a copy?
    I'm a GTP working in y3/4! My email is:
    hayley_pick@hotmail.com
    Thank you

9. sparklepig2002

hello
    I have put them in the resources section.
    if you use them and modify them to make them better, please could you send me a copy back?
    musicace@btinternet.com
    thank you
    hope you find them helpful