1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 Leavers assembly/Production Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by maggie_em, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Hi
    Does anyone know of a good KS2 production for the end of term or have any ideas for the Year 6 leavers assembly?
    I have been asked by the head to start thinking of ideas for my class already (!) and I have a couple but they aren't great. Wondered if anyone had anything that could inspire me?

Ta!

2. cally1980

cally1980 Established commenter

When I was a TA the Year 6 Production was Bugsy Malone - doesnt really tie in with a leaving theme but it was amazing! Transfers onto stage really nicely and the kids love it.

3. Thank you for your idea but annoyingly my school did that 3 years ago. Shame really as my class would have enjoyed doing it! [​IMG]

4. camis

camis New commenter

Our Year 6 did Wizard of Oz last year. Previous years have included: Robin Hood, Alice In Wonderland, The Lion King, Peter Pan, Oliver, Bugsy Malone and others I have probably forgotten!

5. Just out of interest, how did you get the rights to 'The Lion King'? I wasn't aware it had been licensed for amateur productions yet as it's still running in the West End.

6. Edgy productions have quite a few