1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS2 Bibles

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Lottielb, Dec 10, 2011.

1. A few years ago I had a placement at a CofE Primary School that had a fantastic set of child-friendly Bibles. These were full Bibles but had references to different themes throughout. This were flagged by using a mobile phone or email symbol. I would now like to order a set for my current school but I can't remember the name and after a good search online cannot seem to find them.

Sorry I'm not too specific but was wondering if anyonecould help?
    Thank you!

2. A few years ago I had a placement at a CofE Primary School that had a fantastic set of child-friendly Bibles. These were full Bibles but had references to different themes throughout. This were flagged by using a mobile phone or email symbol. I would now like to order a set for my current school but I can't remember the name and after a good search online cannot seem to find them.

Sorry I'm not too specific but was wondering if anyonecould help?
    Thank you!

3. I'm not sure which Bibles you had but we use the Fount Children's Bible with our yr 7's and I also use it in my Children's liturgy with younger children.
    The text is very pupil friendly and the illustrations are lovely.

4. The Derby Diocesan Board of Education this year presented a copy of the Hands-on Bible (Tyndale NLT). That might be what you are thinking about.
    See MyHandsOnBible.com
    to all its church schools