1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS1- TLR2

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by kitty43, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi
    I'm considering applying for a job in KS1 with TLR2.
    I've been teaching for 10 years, taken responibility of ICT within a school that had a promise of TLR but never materialised due to a new Head being appointed.
    My question is....do I stand the chance of getting this post with no previous experience of actual TLR? My concern arises due to the person specification that states 'a proven track record of change management'. I'm presuming I talk about my previous ICT experience, which entailed a lot of change within the school.
    Also has anyone else answered this question in regard to 'a proven track record of change management?' What did they put? Have you been able to refer to this as a class teacher without TLR. It's confusing me somewhat as I saw another post advertised that wasn't with TLR yet was expecting reference to this.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Sorry, needed to add that it doesn't look for previous leadership experience like other adverts.