1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS1 story openers - I will pay!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sam1999, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I need a disply in my room of story openers for year 2 'once upon a time' 'one day' etc.
    I'd also love some checklists - checklist for writing a story, writing instructions etc. (Year 2 again).
    can anyone point me to websites or if someone makes them (**********?!?) I will pay!

2. I need a disply in my room of story openers for year 2 'once upon a time' 'one day' etc.
    I'd also love some checklists - checklist for writing a story, writing instructions etc. (Year 2 again).
    can anyone point me to websites or if someone makes them (**********?!?) I will pay!

3. Poppychick

Poppychick New commenter

********** do display posters for each genre - not a checklist but ideas for each, they are free.

Opera Diva has some keys to learning on resource bank for checking sentences for punctuation etc.

Not sure on story openers would like some myself!

4. some of these look great!

5. I'm very tired so maybe I can't cope with the order but I can't work out how to place an order with climb. I've downloaded order form but don't know where to send it to!