1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ks1 report comment banks

Discussion in 'Primary' started by maiyagrace, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Does anyone have a set of Year 2 comment banks they wouldn't mind sharing with me - pref for the core subects but anything will help! Thanks

2. Does anyone have a set of Year 2 comment banks they wouldn't mind sharing with me - pref for the core subects but anything will help! Thanks

3. Have tried posting once so sorry if this message appears twice.

I have a general bank of statements that I bought, if you are interested email me and ill send them to you.
    email: jwhite1985@hotmail.co.uk

4. Old dragon posted this link on an earlier thread
    http://www.firstschoolyears.com/
    If you click on the subject links there are report statements for most subjects (aimed at ks1)

5. jwhite is there any chance I could get a copy of your report statememnts. Many thanks in advance.
    loopylau84@hotmail.com

6. sorry forgot to say click on comments and then KS1/Ks2 elementary and then there are loads and you can see Y2

7. thanks all those who posted replies, my computer has been playing up and haven't had the chance to reply earlier. Rays learning is a winner thanks!

8. I agree! Thank you bkswan!