1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS1 - Magic Wand effect!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by leavinglondon, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,
    If there was such a thing as a 'magic wand' that really does the job, which 3 priorities would you cast your magic on in KS1? What about KS2?
    For me, I would like the children in KS1 at my school to have a passion for learning, the teachers to become more creative and .... {still thinking of a third - I want it to be one which really deserves my final wish} :)

2. Waiguoren

Waiguoren New commenter

Number 1: Make my desk self-tidying.
    Number 2: Make job applications write themselves, at least the basic parts (WHY do they all have to be individually made by the schools or Learning Authorities? They're all basically the same, but each time you have to type everything out again!)
    Number 3: Add a third day to the weekend and an extra hour to lunchtime. Does that count as one wish?

3. [Number 3: Add a third day to the weekend and an extra hour to lunchtime. Does that count as one wish?]

I quite love your number 3. I could use the other 2 wishes for something else as I personally, do not have much on my desk and dont frequently apply for jobs :)