1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS1 baseline activities - advice needed

Discussion in 'Primary' started by whowhatwhy, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I have new role as KS1 co-ordinator from Sept and I am looking for a really effective baseline test/set of activites/checklist that could be used to give a really accurate baseline for the children in all aspects of maths.
    I have searched on the interent and found some published schemes and also some free things from LEA websites but looking for advice from others as to what they use.
    School is due a HMI inspection in Oct so need to show progress from accurate starting point.
    Thanks in advance
    (This is the 3rd time I've attempted to post this so hope it works!)

2. I have new role as KS1 co-ordinator from Sept and I am looking for a really effective baseline test/set of activites/checklist that could be used to give a really accurate baseline for the children in all aspects of maths.
    I have searched on the interent and found some published schemes and also some free things from LEA websites but looking for advice from others as to what they use.
    School is due a HMI inspection in Oct so need to show progress from accurate starting point.
    Thanks in advance
    (This is the 3rd time I've attempted to post this so hope it works!)

3. Hi,
    I'm a year 1 teacher and have been looking for exactly the same thing for maths to baseline children's knowledge at level 1 as opposed to FS as it is not a straight forward transistion. I would be really interested in any baseline assessments you find for year 1.

4. carriecat10

carriecat10 Occasional commenter Community helper

Hi who...
    have replied on maths forum
    Carrie [​IMG]