1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KS 1 ASSESMENT HELP

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by psalm23, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Help please - as a SENCO I need to know an awful lot more than I do about KS 1 assessment - questions I have are
    FSP - where would you expect a child to be at end of Reception year? Where would you expect them to come in at? ( no silly answers ta like the door!) Are reception children working on P scales?
    At end of Year 1 at what level would you expect them to be?Would you expect a lot of children in Y1 to eb on P scales?
    Do you have criteria for flagging up children with potential SEN issues? ie. end of R if FSP 4 or 5 they may be considered to have SEN?

Many thanks for any help.

2. Help please - as a SENCO I need to know an awful lot more than I do about KS 1 assessment - questions I have are
    FSP - where would you expect a child to be at end of Reception year? Where would you expect them to come in at? ( no silly answers ta like the door!) Are reception children working on P scales?
    At end of Year 1 at what level would you expect them to be?Would you expect a lot of children in Y1 to eb on P scales?
    Do you have criteria for flagging up children with potential SEN issues? ie. end of R if FSP 4 or 5 they may be considered to have SEN?

Many thanks for any help.