1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kite investigation

Discussion in 'Primary' started by wonderwoman77, May 8, 2012.

1. wonderwoman77

wonderwoman77 New commenter

Ofsted are heading my way at the end of the week and I am in year 6 at the end of revision but need interesting science lesson for the afternoon. Was thinking of planning and carrying out an investigation as it is all about the SC1 skills at the minute. I was thinking of vamping up the parachute investigation by getting them to find the best kite - they cna choose whether to test material or shape or size. What do you think? The emphasis will be on planning effectively.

2. wonderwoman77

wonderwoman77 New commenter

Ofsted are heading my way at the end of the week and I am in year 6 at the end of revision but need interesting science lesson for the afternoon. Was thinking of planning and carrying out an investigation as it is all about the SC1 skills at the minute. I was thinking of vamping up the parachute investigation by getting them to find the best kite - they cna choose whether to test material or shape or size. What do you think? The emphasis will be on planning effectively.