1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kingston University Primary PGCE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by claire_evans, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Is anyone still waiting to hear from Kingston? My application went in at the end of November (waited for ages for my referee)... Hopefully I haven't missed out! :c(

2. Hey Greg,
    Same thing happened to me, referee held up my application for yonks, finally got it submitted at the end of November, and never heard from them.
    I emailed a few times and was told it was pending as normal yet it seemed to be taking way longer than other applicants. I eventually managed to get through on the phone this week and turns out there had been a "glitch in the system" and after all this time my application hadn't even been considered. Managed to get an interview but they advised me course is pretty full and even if successful might only be on the waiting list. So annoying but at least it's better than nothing.
    Definitely ring and explain and ask what the story is....good luck!

3. has anyone else got an interview on monday 25th january?!?!?!?!

4. Hi,

Yes, I have my interview on Monday 25th Jan. I am just trying to prepare as much as possible. Feel very nervous and just wanna give it my best shot. I have read the Cambridge and Rose review just trying to grasp an opinion and prepare some interview answers.
    The very best of luck to you.

5. Same here. Even more nervous after reading the comment about the places filling up fast. I don't want to be on a waiting list! Really beginning to wish that I'd spent longer preparing. I still have so much to read. Argh! If only people would quit inventing useless things and put their minds together and build something useful. Like a time machine, or a gadget that allows me to read and remember things at the speed of light. Mind you, there'd be no need for teachers with that one...