1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kings Secondary ICT Interview?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by jif86, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Hi all!
    I just got my letter through the post confirming my interview at KCL on the 29th of this month, and I couldn't be more happier!

First of all, does anyone else have their interview on this day?

Secondly, can somebody give me a heads-up, as to what to expect on the day, and any advice you'd wish to share?

Thanks

2. anybody?

3. Hi,

I've got an ICT interview with King on the 2nd February. My letter says that there will be group interview and individual interview.
    I am starting to feel stressed out now as I haven't done much preparation. Just wondering if anyone has been to one recently and is able to give me some advice?

Thanks

4. I have an ICT interview this week. I have to give a 10 min presentation. I have already started to lose sleep and am very nervous indeed. What element of ICT do you have within your degree? I have to give a teaching presentation as well as have a classroom observation, written examination and a separate interview.