1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Key Stage 2 Fine Points Scores

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by applepieplease, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Can anyone help? Trying to get fine points score (ie the ones that are available in RAISE) but for current cohorts. I have the decimalised score e.g. 4.5 from FFT but cannot work out how equate this to a score e.g. 26.3 etc I am sure someone must have a formula somewhere, no-one at the LA has been able to help with this and I'm trying to do some VA projections with a spreadsheet I have got- but can only do it with the fine points score. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    apple

2. Can anyone help? Trying to get fine points score (ie the ones that are available in RAISE) but for current cohorts. I have the decimalised score e.g. 4.5 from FFT but cannot work out how equate this to a score e.g. 26.3 etc I am sure someone must have a formula somewhere, no-one at the LA has been able to help with this and I'm trying to do some VA projections with a spreadsheet I have got- but can only do it with the fine points score. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    apple