1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Key Stage 2 English 2013 research project.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eddiecarron, May 9, 2012.

1. I am a retired head teacher turned researcher and publisher. My focus is in boosting Key Stage 2 English results. My name is Eddie Carron and if you Google this name you will find a number of references to my work. I am in process of organising a literacy skills boosting project for the 2012/13 academic year and am looking for Year 6 teachers who would be willing to participate.
    Participants would be expected to identify children likely to fail to achieve Level 4 English and to arrange for these children to complete a daily exercise lasting about 10 minutes. There are no costs whatsoever to participating schools and the likelihood is that every child predicted to achieve Level 3 and about half of those predicted to achieve Level 2 will in fact achieve Level 4 or higher.
    If this is something that might interest you and you would like further details,. please email me at eddiecarron at btconnect.com Please do not hesitate to ask any questions relating to either the project itself or my personal bona fides.