1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Key Stage 2 Assessment

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by School Boy Error, May 17, 2011.

1. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

Hi,
    In honesty we don't really assess ICT at our school and I am trying to implement something so that we do. Ideally, I would like a kind of passport that the children keep with them for the four years they are with us and that they take when they are using ICT. The teacher can then stamp certain objectives as they are meant and it would be nice and easy to manage, although it does come with its own logisitcal issues.
    My question really is does anyone have any assessment system that is up and running and successful that they would be willing to share? I don't want to design something that turns out to me unmanagable and we end up not assessing ICT still.
    Thanks

2. We use something called accelerating abilities. It is a new product undergoing a beta trial at the moment but it is good for us, and does exactly what you describe