1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Key Stage 1 Maths Mark Scheme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eric_t_viking, May 4, 2016.

1. eric_t_viking

eric_t_viking New commenter

Does anyone know if there is a mark scheme, where I can find it or what is happening in general??

2. fc utd

fc utd New commenter

I was looking for this too. I was given a piece of paper from my stressed out Year 2 teacher saying that KS1 SATs mark schemes would be on the NCA Tools website from May 3rd. I've looked and can't find them. Any ideas out there? Are they in the unopened packs of tests??

3. teacup71

teacup71 Occasional commenter

Go to NCA tools
    then Test orders
    then Key Stage 1 tests
    if you open up each section all the test papers and mark schemes are available to download.

4. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

Exactly as teacup said. But you will need your user name and password to log on. If you download the KS1 test administration document it will give you the link. It will also give you the link for the raw scores/scaled scores conversion tables which are available on the 3rd June.

The mark schemes need to be kept under secure conditions in the same way as the test papers and completed papers are.