1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kent Consultants- What happened to them?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by garnetgirl, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I have some Literacy Booster Packs from a school I use to work in that were made by Kent Consultants quite a few years ago. They use to have a website to order resources at easypns.net of which I have seen mentioned on the forum but can't seem to track the company down now. Does anyone have any of the KS1 Literacy Packs, I was hoping my TA could use it to support some children?[​IMG]

2. I have some Literacy Booster Packs from a school I use to work in that were made by Kent Consultants quite a few years ago. They use to have a website to order resources at easypns.net of which I have seen mentioned on the forum but can't seem to track the company down now. Does anyone have any of the KS1 Literacy Packs, I was hoping my TA could use it to support some children?[​IMG]

3. I am afraid I do not have any KS1 packs only the year 3 adventure and mysteries the free one. I would love the other year 3 ones if you do have them as I have found the website gone too. Should you have any I would really appreciate copies.

4. I am also looking for Kent consultants - have you found them? I have year 2 reading tests level 2 and 3 and would be glad to share but would like copies of Y3 stuff and teacher instructions for Y6?
    Thanks H

5. I know this is an old post- but has anyone found these guys?
    Trying to track down some resources.

6. Did you track Kent Consultants or not?

I'd like a copy of the 101 Instant Improvements booklets - I have a few samples and they contain some great ideas.

7. Hello there

I too, am looking for a link to the Kent Consultants website - do you know if they have closed down? I have the Yr 6 Reading Tests 1 - 30 with some missing. I would like to find a copy of those missing! Perhaps we can pool togather and upload their resources on here if they really have gone?????

Richard

8. Hello,

I am a previous employee of 'Kent Consultants' and unfortunately the company closed down in 2008 and there is no longer a website.

As for the resources, I do not believe they are still in circulation.

I hope this answers the initial question.

Rachael.