1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

kent consultants publications -any ideas where to get them from?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blue3, May 5, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am trying to get hold of some publications from the company kent consultants sept 2001. They have produced spelling, handwriting, reading and writing tests. The year 5 teacher in my school has them, but we think they may have stopped selling resources.
    Pretty please help

2. Hi,
    I am trying to get hold of some publications from the company kent consultants sept 2001. They have produced spelling, handwriting, reading and writing tests. The year 5 teacher in my school has them, but we think they may have stopped selling resources.
    Pretty please help

3. Hi Blue3, did you ever find a source for the Kent consultant materials? My parallel teacher's got the printed set and I assumed they'd be available on the internet somewhere for me to have a look at. I'm guessing this isn't the case as this post is the top google search result when I typed in 'Kent consultant writing tests'.

4. Did you find where these resources could be found? I have the yr 6 Reading Tests 1 - 30 but have a few missing! I would love to get hold of a copy of the bits missing!!! Any help would be great!

Thanks

Richard

rplunks likes this.
  5. rplunks

rplunks New commenter

Hi Richard

I've got nearly all the pack. I'm desperately trying to get the Assassin text and questions. I'd be happy to do a trade?

Rohan