1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

KCP Exploring the Bible

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by PracticallyPerfect, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hi does anyone know where I can order a copy of Exploring the Bible age 7 - 11 by Louis Fidge. ISBN 1-84321-081-9
    Thank you

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hello practically perfect,

I just googled the above and I think it is available free online from the following site. Not knowing this book I am not sure if this is the whole thing but it certainly looks like it.

http://www.englishlanguageinternational.com/EXPLORINGTheBIBLE2.pdf

3. durgamata

just went and checked again. It is not the whole book, just a taster so I will keep looking.

4. durgamata

Not found it yet, checking out Amazon found the following by the same author which may be useful -

Religious Education: Key Stage 2: Special People (Ideas Bank) by Louis Fidge, John Williams and Dandi Palmer (Paperback - 1 Jun 1993)
    1 used from £19.99

5. durgamata

this is certainly a mystery. Ive been searching for over an hour and have not found it yet - also no contact for the author. I will try contacting some of the publishers tomorrow but must stop now.

If you can give any other info, where you saw it, how you know about it etc anything to help the search.

6. Hi Thank you for your help, yes I found the extract, which looks good. We have the 5-7 edition of the book which has a code K2284 and the other book is listed on the back with code K2285. The 5-7 was printed in 2004. Will keep looking too!
    Thanks

7. durgamata

I guess it may be out of print. I suggest you try to track down the author, perhaps write via his publisher, and see if he can supply you a copy directly.