1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Katie Morag

Discussion in 'Primary' started by carrotcat, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Hi everyone, will be teaching Island of Struay unit soon on my teaching practice. Could anyone point me in the direction of any good resources? Thank you

2. Hi everyone, will be teaching Island of Struay unit soon on my teaching practice. Could anyone point me in the direction of any good resources? Thank you

3. HI, just teaching katie Morag at the moment as part of a topic on the seaside. We've done some lovely stuff - including postcard writing, letter writing to Granny, packing a lighthouse keepers lunchbox, making lighthouses from kitchen roll tubes, modroc and an electrical circuit, drawing the island of struay - katie Morags official website has some ideas too, oooh also observational drawings of shells, and building small world islands. Great topic - have fun!!

4. Thanks thats a great help I didn't realise Katie had her own website!

5. If you go on Marilyn Dans website, i think it is called KS1 Resources you can buy some excellent powerpoints which I have just used. The children loved them.

6. just had a look and the resources look great. I will be ordering them. Thank you!

7. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

Thanks for mentioning my site Curly Sue.
    Katie Morag is brilliant at drawing in donations for Climb (bless her)and carrotcat if you are one of those who have ordered her on CD tonight then your CD will be in the post first thing tomorrow so she should be knocking at your door on Friday:)
    Best wishes
    Marilyn
    http://www.ks1resources.co.uk/

8. This is an old thread but here is my Katie Morag song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3QyJL1PpA