1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kate M painfully thin

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ZIMBOFAN, Jun 10, 2011.

1. ZIMBOFAN

ZIMBOFAN New commenter

Ah, but she's been with him long enough for THAT effect to wear off!...
    And why should women SMILE all the time? or any time..... she's not a royal scrounger, she made her own money... No one is paying her to smile!

2. Me too!!

3. She just thinks it's not a bad thing to do! What would you rather she did - glower?

4. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I really don't think K is a real beauty. She's quite nice looking but not in the same league as William's mother ( and I was no fan of hers).

5. I don't think she looks all that thin. There is one picture that shows she has quite good biceps, she doesn't look unhealthy. Lots of people like to look slim and healthy and she's all very smily and shiny too.
    Victoria Beckham, on the other hand... at the wedding she looked awful. Face like a bulldog licking p155 off a stinging nettle, as my husband would say.

6. Face like a bulldog licking p155 off a stinging nettle, as my husband would say.
    LOL -mine says bulldog eating a wasp....
    either way, that pouting and posing drives me nuts!

7. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

I have just seen the charity do pics and I thought she looked very very thin. I don't think she should lose any more, there is not much left of her.

8. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Maybe she could just break into a teensy smile once in a blue moon....or will her face crack?
    Ah...I see...maybe that's the answer then.
    sorry but I just don't understand why she wants to look so bloody miserable all the time. What exactly has she got to be miserable about? Rebecca Loos is long gone! [​IMG]

9. I think she looks painfully thin.
    That is not just toned and lots of sessions at the gym - it is ridiculously thin.
    She used to have a good figure - at the moment she is very, very, very thin.
    It will probably be stress - but look at what the stress did to Letitia in Spain. She is still a skeleton and never was before she married into the Spanish royal family.

10. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

I am Lardylegs. Kate does look indeed thin. I think she wants the clothes to look good, therefore she does not eat much. I think her mother tells her this. "Don't touch the food, Kate. The food makes you fat. Stay away from the food. Don't eat the food. Food = FAT". You get my drift.
    Hence, Kate looks great in the floaty frocks, because she is THIN, Thin enough for the cameras to make hwe look good in the frocks. This is a vicious circle, clearly.
    HOWEVER, the BIG THING for Kate is that she MUST musT MUst MAKE A BABY KING and quite soon. If you are too thin, you will not have the right baby-making machinery, so Kate needs to eat the protein stuff, otherwise the baby-making bits will not, work, no matter HOW good the clothes look. So basically, it is HER choice.

11. She'll be up the duff soon enough - then she'll put some pounds on.

12. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Fair point!

13. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

Oh No, then we'll have to put up with all the commentary on how quickly she loses the weight!

14. Agree. There are some role models for her - think type/style. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, slim but not skinny; and Queen Rania of Jordan.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]