1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Kanye West

Discussion in 'Personal' started by colacao17, Jul 5, 2020.

1. colacao17

colacao17 Senior commenter

Kanye West has announced he's running for president.

2. WB

WB Lead commenter

Can't be any worse than Trump.

Who is Kanye West?

needabreak, emerald52 and nomad like this.
  3. Nebka

Nebka New commenter

Good grief whatever next in the Punch and Judy show of the world of politics!

nomad likes this.
  4. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Star commenter

I have looked him up, seems like a person in touch with the realities of the world, so pretty much like Trump.

needabreak, alex_teccy, nomad and 2 others like this.
  5. WB

WB Lead commenter

Mmm...

Just Googled him and found these lyrics:

Whip that, ***** out
    **** out, oh s**t
    My dick out, can she suck it right now?
    ****, can she **** right now?
    I done asked twice now
    Can you bring your price down?

Quiet the charmer.

6. DrLinus

DrLinus Lead commenter

I think this is Kanye's most dope tune, fellow kids.

artboyusa likes this.
  7. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I thought he was good when he played Batman.:confused:

8. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I think Trump said similar?

9. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Star commenter

USA will get the President they deserve, just like all countries with a voting system...:eek:_O

needabreak likes this.
  10. Kandahar

Kandahar Star commenter

I enjoyed the Reagan years. A real comic.

ACOYEAR8 likes this.
  11. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Cool.
    Let's not forget his most important words
    "Everytime I say something extremely truthful out loud it literally breaks the internet."
    and let's also remember it may not actually be necessary for the world's most powerful man to have a grasp of meaningful adverbs.

I've thought about this bigly.

12. NoseyMatronType

NoseyMatronType Star commenter

[​IMG]

ACOYEAR8 and sbkrobson like this.
  13. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

Didn't he announce this last time?

needabreak, Jamvic and catbefriender like this.
  14. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

Is the idea to split the Democrat vote and thus allow Trump back in? :eek:

ilovesooty, lindenlea and needabreak like this.
  15. emerald52

emerald52 Star commenter

Is Putin also backing Kanye?

16. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I thought Putin wanted to destabilise the West. I am so confused.

17. peakster

peakster Star commenter

What about his Scottish cousin Kanye Sing

18. hhhh

hhhh Star commenter

Just re-read a Sidney Sheldon book which I had when I was young...it mentioned Trump. And the first time I read it, I'm not sure if I'd have been able to pick him out of a line-up...
    And just under 4 years ago, nobody thought he would win, so if this post is a wind-up, remember the quotation...

19. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter

Kanye West was at one point one of Trumps most high profile black celebrity supporters. As @coffeekid said, he did announce he was doing this before, and more recently announced he would probably vote for Trump. He has never voted before, and said his first vote would be for Trump.

All publicity, including his televised meeting with Trump. Look at Trump pretending to be awake and interested. Trump thought Blexit was happening. In his dreams.:p

20. Ellakits

Ellakits Lead commenter

I don’t follow such things, so my information may not be 100% accurate, but from things I have picked up recently:

Kayne West is a rap-hop singer. Which means he denigrates women and doesn’t own a belt so his trousers keep falling down in public.

He is married to a woman who owes her looks to the skill of her favourite surgeon, which is why neither of her children bear much resemblance to her current appearance.

Due to being aerodynamically unstable, she is dressed by her husband so is often seen in bandages and latex or rubber. The use of such fabrics means that she does not need a belt, although she is sometimes seen wearing one. I don’t know why she doesn’t lend them to her husband.

Mr West’s family were historically involved in the construction and mining sectors, hence his frequent references to diggers. He has dabbled in construction himself, designing a gravity-defying silicone insert for his wife’s backside. This was debuted on the cover of Vanity Fair because the internet was broken that day. In the photo Mrs West was seen artistically balancing a crate of Babycham on her derrière. Injuries sustained from splinters in the crate explain why she often dresses in bandages.

Mr Kayne West is also a polymath, having been variously a fashion designer, poet, hypnotist, music promoter, building contractor, architect and pastry chef. This is why he is uniquely qualified for the role of President - he’ll bore the pants off anyone who listens to his speeches yet they’ll feel strangely compelled to sing his praises and construct a means to make him the most powerful man in the USA. He also has his fingers in lots of pies.

Hope that helps @WB.