1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just uploaded my latest corres re the Ebacc, answering a letter from Nick Gibb, MP and Secretary of State for Schools (I think that's his title - it i

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Jul 29, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi guys I have posted this separately to make it easy for you to find if you are on holiday. Do try to keep up the pressure. Nick was on PM radio 4 yesterday, dismissing RE by saying - as he does here - that it is not included in the Ebacc because it is already compulsory.

I hope my reply is not rude but I am really getting tired ot the 'foolishness'.

We just need to keep up the pressure because what ever 'reason' they give it is not acceptable and it needs to change.

Have a great holiday (I cut mine short to answer this and spent most of yesterday on it - so even if it is not ideal it really is the best I can do. I forwarded a copy to Lat Blaylock and Resemary Rivett so I hope they will guide me if I am going a bit awry,

Happy holidays - in haste

DurgaMata

ps sorry the Slide Show for year 7 Introduction to RE is still not available - it jsut refuses to upload. I will try the library computers later this afternoon,